WebTech provides web development services, web templates, and web training for the Western community.
Whether you need a homepage refresh or a complete architectural overhaul, access to Siteimprove reports, Drupal training, directory update or other technical assistance, WebTech can help. Explore our wide range of services and learn the best way to request assistance for your project or needs.
What we do
- Develop and support the institutional website
- In partnership with University Communications and University Marketing, develop, maintain, and update the Western Brand and Communication Guide
- Create and support tools and web templates for Drupal, WordPress, and Blazor applications
- Collaborate with faculty and departments to develop and support software for specific academic needs
- Provide design and usability support for campus-wide tools (e.g. myWestern, universal login, etc)
- Recommend web standards for usable, accessible, modern websites
- Provide website help for the Western community via the firstname.lastname@example.org support line
- Provide training and classes for faculty and staff at Western
Meet the Team
(360) 650-7755 Remote
The best way to reach us is by email. Although our offices are located in Old Main 360 on the Western Washington University campus, our collective hours are varied, and many of us work remotely.
WebTech, MS 9028
Western Washington University
516 High Street
Bellingham, WA 98225